This job is combining programming skills with role of analyst and consultant. Best fit are developers who want to move closer to the customer and to deliver in an agile approach. You’ll be in a direct communication with clients’ stakeholders, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions and finally making it all real.
=> “I like this client-facing role, where you can deliver the results quickly and see the customer satisfaction. This is the motivation for me!”
The software platform has a standard set of functionalities, data models and integration interfaces and is provided as SaaS. The platform provides you with the Groovy environment, where you can use the standard product functionalities and gives you coding freedom in Groovy.
=> “It’s like a playground. You are programming in given field, but the field is big enough for playing.”
This role will leverage your programming and algorithm thinking skills, while your analytical skills will help you to understand the business logic of clients’ data and requirements. You will be trained in the product itself including the standard functionalities, data models, APIs, etc.
=> “I’m not programming just for programming. I want to achieve the results and see the outcomes. Coding is a tool for me, it’s a journey and not an ultimate goal.”
You can gain great experience with algorithmic approach, developing effective code, optimizing throughput and speed. If you are willing to enter truly international environment, working with clients all around the globe and be part of the client-facing team utilizing your developer’s background and improving your algorithmic and analytics skills – it’s worth to try it!
=> “Work-life balance? The company values are set to Fast, Flexible and Friendly. Yes, there are peaks in delivery, but in friendly culture and with flexible working hours it’s well balanced.”
This job is a technical position in direct communication with the client and you’ll be backed up all the time with the product technical support. Product technical training is part of the on-boarding process, same as used development guidelines, frameworks and other necessary training to gain the internal certification. You’ll be working on multiple projects simultaneously. Project size is 2 – 6 people and responsible personal approach is a must.
=> “Most of the communication is via the phone or video calls. It’s great to see the client if they come for project kick-off. One thing you have to drop-off when doing this job – there’s no USUAL. Each client is unique with their own requirements.”
All client communication will be held remotely from the Technology HUB in Prague, Czech Republic. No travelling is expected in this role.
The company has fully BYOD policy. Acamar will take care of all the necessary hardware and software equipment. Our Client will grant user licenses for collaboration tools and access permissions to the relevant application systems.
- Groovy or Java language (or any other OOP language as an alternative)
- Functional programming principles and algorithm design
- Web technologies: HTML, JSON, REST API etc.
- Relational databases with focus on performance over larger data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced/Fluent EN skills (written/spoken)
- Effective time and task management
- Responsible goal-oriented approach
Technology stack in use
- Programming: Groovy
- Web: XML, JSON, REST API (or SOAP and WebSockets)
- Collaboration: Jira, GIT, Confluence
What we offer
- Relocation package – approx. 4000 EUR
- Vacation days, sick days and personal days
- Czech SIM card, monthly budget is set to 40 EUR (including 10GB FUP)
- Contribution to public transport costs 140 EUR
- Employee referral program bonus up to 2000 EUR
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in Prague
- Free ticket to Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Corporate and team events
- Education and Training courses
- Mentoring programme
- Unlimited contract